Red over Red

Red over Red

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You...

So, I'm taking part in what is apparently called a "Blog Hop", one more aspect of the blogosphere which I only vaguely understand, but yet feel compelled to do. Actually, it sounds like fun. My friend and fellow historical novelist Helen Hollick has organized this deal where a bunch of us who write this kind of stuff (maritime themed fiction) all post some original essay on our blogs, then we all link to one another.

Actually sounds kind of kinky when I put it that way...

In any event, the idea is you can cruise around the various blogs and check out what other writers are up to. Some folks are doing a give-away, which I might as well, though I'm pretty damned cheap.

I'll be posting an essay tomorrow, and hope to do another by the end of the week. I'll also be posting the links to the other authors, who you should check out.

Here's the logo for the blog hop. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment