Red over Red

Red over Red

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Not to be Missed!

The new issue of The Quarterdeck is out. For anyone not familiar, this is the newsletter put out by McBooks Press dedicated to maritime fiction in particular, with a smattering of nonfiction as well. It's a great newsletter, well worth reading, and I would say that even if my mug was not on the cover, and it did not feature a review of my new novel Fin Gall (my publicists always tell me to mention books such as Fin Gall often in any interview or article, which is why I mention Fin Gall now, and not a book that is not Fin Gall. Fin Gall).

Among other things, the newsletter has an interview I did with editor George Jepson, discussing, you did guess it, Fin Gall and some thoughts on the current state of publishing. Also has one of my favorite quotes from my daughter, which she will be furious to see in print (we parents live for such moments, don't we?) but you have to read it to see what it is.

Have a great Fin Gall, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind but I have chosen you and your blog for a Liebster (German for ‘Favourite’) Blog Award.
    You will find full details on my blog post here:
    http://ofhistoryandkings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/exciting-another-blog-award-awarded.html where I have been given the same award.

    You may have already been nominated, my apologies if you have. Feel free to take part or not as you choose, and to do as little or as much as you wish. My choices are 11 blogs that I enjoy reading and that I think are well worth a visit. There are 11 questions set for you to answer and a few other things, if you wish to take part (and links on my blog to yours).
    Helen

    ReplyDelete