Red over Red

Red over Red

Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Web Site!

My old, old web site died with my old computer. When I called my ISP and told the tech guy I had built it using FrontPage he literally laughed. Not a good sign. My old web site was more than a little lame. But I just got the new one up, and I'm pretty happy with it. I never updated the old one because I couldn't stand looking at it, but I should be able to keep this one current.

The address is www.jameslnelson.com

For those of you who got to the blog via the web site, sorry to send you back.

I discovered the other day that my kids, wired as they are, don't know what "www" stands for. I think you have to be between the ages of forty and sixty to know that. Any younger and you've never heard anyone talk about the "world wide web," any older and you missed it.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, very cool site. Like the way it looks like a notice nailed up on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way better site! For an author as prolific as you, I was wondering why you were limping along on that old site. Reading The Maddest Idea currently. I only discovered you a few months ago, but I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site looks great:) Never a good sign when the tech guy laughs, but it looks like you've got everything sorted now:)

    ReplyDelete