Red over Red

Red over Red

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let the Madness Commence!

The official book promo madness has begun! Did my first book signing for With Fire and Sword the other night at Borders in Portland, Maine. Had to sign books quick as the bank was in the process of repossessing the store while I sat there.


Naw, just kidding. Apparently none of the Borders in Maine are slated to close. Which is good because every other bookstore in the state has been crushed underfoot.

Tomorrow my wife Lisa and I are off to Virginia for a talk at Mount Vernon (members only...which makes me ask, "would I want to give a talk at a place that would have me as a speaker?") then next weekend off to the Virginia Festival of the Book. The whole nutty schedule is on my web site, www.jameslnelson.com.

With Fire and Sword got a nice review in the Philadelphia Inquirer. Actually, a very nice review.

No comments:

Post a Comment